- Good morning superintendent, I'm Johnny Bartelli.
- Good morning, sir. I know that you want tell me something about the Pope's incident.
- Yes, sir. Sincerally I didn't want reveal what I have seen on that evening, but now
my coscience induces myself to reveal everything, also if probably you will think
that I'm a madman.
- Do you know that now the incident is filed, because at last nothing of harmful
happened to the Pope?
- Yes I know it.
- Anyway, tell me everything, and, please, begin at the start of this story.
- Well. That day was a sunday, and, as every sunday, I went out of the town to my
mother house. On the last afternoon I was going back at home with my car. On that
moment my wife began to torture me. "Do you know that the Pope today comes to our
parish to celebrate a solemn Mass?" she sayed, "I want go there!", and she continued
to repeat these words. So, on the end I decided to satisfy her. Also because,
sincerally, I was a little curious to see the Pope with my eyes. Well, I parked the
car near the Church and I and my wife set out. A big crowd was assembled on
the square out of the Church. I succeded to go in with the strenght of my elbows.
The Church's inner was letteraly full up. I found a space near a column and I staied
there.... On the air there was a dreadful smell of perfume and perspiration togheter
and I already was repented to be there, when a big clamour raised on my right side.
I turned my head and I saw an incredible thing: a little man with the crossed legs,
as they use the oriental people, get up slowly on the air. He really levitated!
When he overtook to a considerable height, he stopped here. On the Church now a big
silence there was. Unexpectedly this man extended his right arm and slowly also
the Pope got up slowly on air!